Enrolment Procedure Overview
1. Read through the information for enrolment listed above and in the International Student Information Pack. We will be happy to answer your questions.
2. Complete and sign your child’s Enrolment Application and gather the supporting documents as listed in the International Student Enrolment Checklist. Please note that a non-refundable Application Fee of $350 should be paid at the time of application for enrolment.
3. If you are overseas, fax your complete application to 0015 617 4963 1100 or email it to the Enrolment Officer. Please note that the Original Documents should be sent to the College by Registered Post.
4. When your child’s complete application has been received, the application will be processed and an available place assessed. If your child’s application is unsuccessful we will notify you as soon as possible of this outcome.
5. If your child’s application is successful we will issue a Letter Of Offer to you for the enrolment of your child. If your child is from an AL3 or AL4 country you will need this to apply for your child’s visa. If your child is from an AL1 or AL2 country, you can pay your fees upon receipt of this Letter of Offer.
6. When your payment of Fees is confirmed, the Enrolment Officer will create a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) on PRISMS. A copy of your child’s CoE will be emailed to you which you will need to complete your child’s visa application.
7. When your child’s visa has been granted you must notify the College and provide a copy to us.
8. When travel arrangements for your child have been organised the Enrolment Officer will then confirm arrangements.
9. Your child will attend an International Student Orientation and tour of the College facilities.