To register your expression of interest to enrol your child at Mackay Christian College, you will need to submit the following documents to the College Enrolment Officer:
- Enrolment Form for each child (12 pages completed and signed).
- Birth Certificate – A copy of each child’s birth certificate.
- Visa Details – A copy of each child’s visa.
- Current School Report – A copy of each child’s most recent school report (Years 1 to 12). A letter of recommendation from a Child Care Centre or Kindergarten may be used for Prep entry.
- Learning Support – A copy of any Learning Support documents available.
- Network User Agreement Form for internet use (one for each child in Year 3 to 12 only) signed by both parent and student.
- Subject Selection Form – completed and signed by parent (one for each child in Year 8 to 12 only).
- Creative Academy Application Form – as an expression of interest in our Instrumental Music Program (one for each child). The Creative Academy will contact you upon enrolment.
- Prep Checklist for Prep entry (one for each Prep child).
MCC Office can make copies of documents for you
Subject Choice Forms (for students entering Years 8 – 12)
All of these enrolment forms are also available from the College Office.
Once all of the relevant forms have been completed and you have any accompanying information necessary, you can post your enrolment application or drop it in directly to the College Office:
Mackay Christian College
PO Box 3215
9 Quarry Street
Pre-Prep Learning Centre Enrolments
For information on enrolling in the Pre-Prep Learning Centre visit the information page here.
Absentee and Late Arrivals